We can meet all of your printing needs. Our first priority is to ensure that your printed materials make a lasting impression.
For more information on any of the services we offer listed below, just click on the service:
- Color Printing – The combination of the 3 secondary colors, cyan, yellow and magenta, with black or the “Key” to render your artwork or project. Today, we can separate your image digitally into red, green, and blue. Then by applying the various amounts of their “subtractive” colors, we recreate your prints. Any color or full color can be done on almost everything we print from envelopes and business cards to posters and t-shirts.
- Black and White Printing – Applying black ink on white paper creating various shades of gray to render your artwork/project. Different amounts of black ink are applied to create accurate black and white prints.
- Business Cards – We can create the design of your business cards in full color or black and white on a variety of smooth and textured stocks. We also offer thermography (raised ink) and foil as well. However you want to represent your company, while standing out we can make it happen for you.
- Resumé – A resumé is part of your first impression. To a potential employer, it is the written collection of your experience together with your own personal style. We can print your resumé on a specific paper of your choosing or recommend a thickness, style and texture. You want a stock that will add to your own experience and style to really get their attention.
- Portfolio – The collection of your professional and personal favorite pieces to show the variety and complexity of your work together with your education. We can put together all the varieties of your work on their specific mediums, including large prints, with an endless amount of options for customization including lamination, binding, various paper stocks, and at last, a glossy full color cover. We print your large posters, brochures, designs, and smaller prints on similar stocks to give a continuous feel throughout.
- Letterhead – Bring in your company logo and let us design and print letterheads that are eye-catching and professional. Choose between our extensive variety of paper stocks based on thickness, texture, and the method of applying the ink.
- Envelopes – There is an envelope for every situation. Finding the appropriately sized envelope is important. The varieties of size, color, and texture have increased, but we will help you find the right one to suit your needs.
- Labels – Labels can be used in almost any circumstance today. Labels for products, company promotion, and various types for personalization. We offer a large variety of labels listed on our stickers page. The list is long, but it shows you just how many options there are.
- Receipt Books – It's important to keep track of purchases as well as sales. We print carbonless receipt books with your information and logos personalized to fit your business. The size and style can be customized along with the layout.
- Invoices – These can be personalized with your company information in a style that is easy for you to use while it holds all the necessary information. It's important to keep up with the amount, date, discounts, method of payment, special offers and individual business information. Your customers will be impressed with the professional and functional design while knowing they can feel secure when all of their important information has been documented.
- Invitations – Every special occasion needs a proper invitation. You can select the color, texture, and size of the invitation from one of our stocks. We provide engraving which is the standard in invitations, but also thermography which produces shiny raised ink lettering without indenting the surface of the paper. There are several other options we would be happy to show to you as well.
- Brochures – A great way to present information in a document that is easy to hand out. Brochures come in several forms: tri-fold, half-fold, and gatefold. Using a folded brochure provides you more panels for artwork and allows your advertising to fit in smaller places. You can use a text weight or thinner card stock like 65 lb without scoring it, but when you go to thicker paper it is often best to score before folding into a brochure.
- Posters – Posters have been used for centuries but have more use now than anytime before. We can print large sizes up to 42” wide in full color or black & white, on matte or glossy stock. We run every size below on a variety of stocks as well that can be laminated or run on waterproof material.
- Promo Stickers – We provide adhesive labels and stickers to advertise your business or event. Put them on your products to say "Thank you" to a customer or on your vehicles and materials for advertising. There are several basic color options to choose from, select the exact color you want on glossy, matte, static, all-purpose, or weatherproof adhesive.
- Wedding – It's your special day and you want it to be perfect. We can help by designing, printing and even addressing your envelopes to the guests. We will help coordinate the invitations, RSVPs, envelopes, napkins and any other printed items to give a continuous yet elegant style throughout.
- Carbonless forms – Developed for legal purposes to document information, agreements, and signatures while being a biodegradable alternative to carbon paper. A thin layer of micro-encapsulated dye is on the back of the top sheet, so when pressure is applied, reactive clay on the paper below absorbs the ink that breaks free from the above sheet. We carry types from 2-part all the way up to 5-part.
- Pocket Folders – Stylish and functional, the pocket folder can be printed with beautiful graphics, logos, and insignias on the outside while holding more presentational documents, such as your business card, inside. Provided in different thicknesses, types of folding, and varying pockets or slits they can be customized for every occasion.
- Promotional Products – Advertising has moved from the billboards and posters of the past, to our pens, hats and even company clothes. Swag has become one of the most popular ways to promote a company image, brand, or event. We can provide the full gambit of these items: pens, shirts, mugs, stickers and more.